To plan, develop, and implement interpretive visitor-centered experiences in the museum as well as creative curriculum-inspired programs for K-12 groups. The museum will provide continuing education for k-12 teachers and educational programming for students of all ages.
• Plan, develop, and implement a yearly schedule of museum offerings.
• Develop initiatives for educational impact in the community and schools.
• Continuously improve offerings for those with accessibility needs or barriers.
• Ensure that the museum creates an informative, enjoyable, and productive
relationship with educators in and surrounding counties.
• Foster a culture of opening communication and collaboration.